Thursday, March 17, 2005


Takes two to tango

One of the things that I've learned during the last two years is how to be a little less selfish (LESS, ok?), how to look for the needs of the people around me. I know that I haven't had all the success that I thought I could have, but... well at least I started to see the things from both sides now. Also, I think that I finally understood the meaning of a couple, and it's simple (now). If you want to grow as a person, first you have to stop looking for what kind of benefits you can have for doing the things you do and start doing the things because you can learn something new.
I really have to thank Annie for let me do all of this, for showing me how to learn for the sake of it, for letting me be amazed again with all the things I'm learning (even tho those "little" lessons have nothing to do with the things I usually do).
Now, do you think that you can do the same? that you can learn just for the pleasure of learn something? ... c'mon!!! don't be afraid to use your brain!!! just remember that you DON'T know everything, and that you don't have to be ashamed to say it, the most wonderful thing we can do is to aproach knoweledge with humulity....and an open mind....
Gracias Princesa!, por dejarme ver que todo lo que me rodea se puede apreciar de diferentes maneras y que siempre se puede mejorar en el día a día....
C ya when I c ya