Tuesday, March 09, 2010


More Than A Year Later...

Ok... here we go again... after another year of life a lot of things has happened.. I'd like to say that everything is going the way I thought it'd be... but no.. some are far from it.. some friends have parted ways to follow their dreams or passions... some has evolved... some... well... still roam this world...

The only thing that is back in my life and I really missed is love... is funny how it works... when you thought it was gone.. well... it never gives up on you... and every time just get better...

You know what happens when the loveliest smiles comes with beautiful eyes, a marvelous soul, great sense of humor and some patience...?

Yes... your perfect soulmate...

Thanks for being in my life path... thanks for sharing who you are with me, for being real... and thanks for giving me back my soul... Thanks Montserrat for being the loveliest girl in the universe...

I LOVE YOU!!!


C ya when I c ya